CHOCOLATE AND MILLET COOKIE PUDDING
Making simple desserts like pudding makes your weekend more enjoyable. There’s always been a sugar craving that hits untime and this recipe is super handy which takes less than 20 minutes to prepare. It’s such an easy recipe that even kids love making it. This recipe comes handy especially when guests arrive, Puddings can be made with available ingredients and incorporating millet cookies is a great way to add nutrients to the dessert. The taste of millet helps to balance the sweetness of the pudding and it ends up feeling like heaven. The cookies used are gluten free and artificial preservatives and refined sugar free. This is one of the best way to include millet based products in the diet for kids.
Milk – 300 ml
Some more food’s Coconut sugar- 1/3 cup
Some more food’s Coconut and foxtail millet cookie – 1 packet
Cocoa powder – ¼ tbsp
Coffee powder – 1 tbsp
Vanilla essence – ½ tbsp
Hot water – ½ cup
Roasted nuts – ½ cups
Desiccated coconut – ½ cup and Chia seeds – 1 tbsp
- Pour 300 ml of milk in a sauce pan and boil.
- Once it reaches the boiling stage add 1 tbsp. of Agar agar and mix it thoroughly at a medium flame till it dissolves completely.
- Take ¼ cup of cocoa powder and add 2 tbsp of milk and mix well to make it paste, this helps to avoid lump formation when added directly.
- Add 1/3 cup of Some More Food’s Coconut sugar and mix till it dissolves well
- Refrigerate for 10 min, meanwhile let’s make the coffee dip ready.
- Take a tablespoon of coffee powder and add ½ tbsp. of vanilla essence and add ½ a cup of hot water and allow it to brew for a couple of minutes.
- When you smell the rich aroma of coffee its ready to dip cookies in.
- For this recipe we are using Some More Food’s Gluten free, coconut and foxtail Millet cookies which has a rich flavour and taste and loaded with goodness. Don’t forget to try this out!! You’ll come back for more!!
- Now we have made everything and it’s time for plating.
- Quickly grab a couple of fancy glassware and start layering.
- First layer is the cookies dipped in coffee, next comes the rich chocolate pudding, sprinkle some roasted nuts and layer it with chocolate again.
- Repeat the layering with alternate layers of desiccated coconut, roasted nuts and chia seeds.
- Top it up with some roasted nuts or chia seeds or even your favourite fruits, play with it and enjoy your pudding.
This is such a simple recipe , try it out and let us know by tagging our page in stories, and don’t forget to have look at our other range of millet based products .