Kodo millet Pasta
- Kodo Millet is Koddra/Koden in Hindi, Arikelu, arika in Telugu, Varagu in Tamil, Harka in Kannada, Koovaragu in Malayalam
- Kodo millet is a popular fast or upavas food in India. It is a healthy rice substitute as it has a low glycemic index (GI) and rich in antioxidants.
- Protein, minerals, fiber contents are also high compared to native rice.
- It is easy to digest, contains a high amount of lecithin and is excellent for strengthening the nervous system.
- Delicious taste maker included in the pack
- Made in India
Elevate Your Taste, Elevate Your Health
Discover the irresistible world of Some More Foods – your gateway to millet-based goodness. Indulge in flavourful and nutritious options that redefine the way you eat. Taste the future today! Dive into a world of scrumptious, millet-based delights that promise health and happiness on every plate.